ERF-SNMMI Annual Meeting Travel Award
ERF-SNMMI Travel Awards support the attendance of students, postdoctoral scholars and clinical trainees in the field of nuclear medicine or molecular imaging, who will present abstracts at the SNMMI Annual Meeting.
This application is NOT for nuclear medicine technologists and nuclear medicine technology students.
A limited number of $1,000 awardees will be selected. Selection of recipients will be based upon several criteria:
- the abstract ranking by the judges
- the number of orals or posters for which the applicant is the designated presenter
- the number of orals and posters for which the applicant is the first author
The SNMMI Travel Awards are made possible through a grant from the Education and Research Foundation for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
- Applicants must be students, postdoctoral scholars and clinical trainees in nuclear medicine or molecular imaging.
- SNMMI membership is required.