The SSPI Scholarship Program assists deserving students with meeting the high costs of undergraduate and post-graduate study in satellite-related disciplines. Through the generosity of Scholarship Sponsors, SSPI provides scholarships to high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students from locations around the world.
Applicants must be current high school seniors, college/university undergraduate students, or graduate students who are studying or intend to study satellite-related technologies, policies, or applications. Successful scholarship applications have been received from students pursuing studies in areas related to telecommunications, remote sensing, imaging, space law, business, distance learning, meteorology, energy, navigation, business, government, and broadcasting.
- Commitment to pursue education and career opportunities in the satellite industry or a field making direct use of satellite technology
- Academic and leadership achievement
- Potential for significant contribution to the satellite communications industry
- A scientific, engineering, research, business or creative submission meeting high standards
- Must be matriculated or accepted in an accredited college or university program at the time of the scholarship issuance