The SNMMI-TS Bachelors or Masters Degree Completion Scholarship serves to support current nuclear medicine student technologists in a BS or MS nuclear medicine technology training program or nuclear medicine technologists who are pursuing a BS or MS degree related to their nuclear medicine careers.
The following information is required for the application:
• Completed online form.
• Current resume or curriculum vitae.
• Official transcripts of all formal education issued directly from the institution's registrar office.
• An applicant statement not to exceed two pages, and should detail your activity level in the SNMMI Technologist section (SNMMI-TS) or what committee's you plan on becoming part of and address the following questions: What are your professional achievements? What are your career and educational goals? How will receiving a Bachelor's Degree or Entry-Level Master's Degree help you to achieve your goals?
• A professional or academic colleague who can respond to a 15-question reference questionnaire regarding your achievements and character.
To be eligible for the SNMMI-TS Entry Level (BA, MS) Degree Completion Scholarship, candidates must:
• Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s level or Entry-level Master's program to advance his/her career in nuclear medicine.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 grading scale.
• Be an active member of the SNMMI-TS.