The ERF SNMMI-TS Advanced Degree Award serves to support a student who is pursuing an advanced program to advance his/her career in nuclear medicine. This award is available to all advanced degree programs.
The following information is required for the application:
• A completed online application
• Current resume or curriculum vitae.
• Most recent official transcript of formal education issued directly from the institution's registrar office. If there has not been any formal education, copy of the program acceptance notification.
• An applicant statement not to exceed two pages, which details your activity level in the SNMMI Technologist section (SNMMI-TS) and address the following questions: What are your professional achievements? What are your career and educational goals? How will your Nuclear Medicine advanced degree program help you to achieve your goals?
• Recommendations from a professional colleague and a physician who can respond to a 15-question reference questionnaire regarding your achievements and character.
To be eligible for the SNMMI-TS Advanced Degree Award, applicants must:
• Be currently accepted into an Advanced Degree Program
• Be an active member of the SNMMI-TS.